Lesson 3 - Energy Unblock
We now understand that blocked energy inside our body creates illness. It's time to learn how to unblock and release it.
Everything you think, say and do influences energy flow. The easiest thing to do to allow energy flow is physical activity. A daily walk in the park is a great practice one can easily adopt. Our body is made of energy. So moving it causes the energy in our body to move as well. If you don't have a park nearby, a walk in the street would be fine too. Do it daily. Ten, twenty minutes walk will be great.
It doesn't have to be walking only. Any physical activity will do: Jogging, swimming, riding a bike, or hitting the gym. It's totally up to you, and what you most suitable.
- However physical activity alone, is not enough. If one constantly holds negative thoughts, let it be, stress, anger, fear, anxiety and such, it won't be too much of a help running all day long. Eventually one’s negative thoughts will manifest as illness inside one’s body. Probably something related to his harsh training lifestyle. Stress fracture, spinal disc herniation and hernia are just a few possibilities.
- You see, our body is constantly trying to fix itself. Let it be a scratch on the skin, a virus inside our body that our immune system tries to fight off or even some damaged cells that are no longer needed. Our body knows what it should do to heal. However, as we have learned, our thoughts (in case they are negative) cause illness.
- One might find it difficult switching from negative perceptions to positive ones straight away. Lucky for us, we can make the switch in several steps. The first step that will help us in the transition from negative thinking to positive will be to learn how to quiet our thoughts. By reducing the amount of noise inside our mind, we are giving a chance to our body to heal itself.
- Our next exercise is called mind cleanse. Its purpose is to calm the endless chatter that runs through your head. So first, find a quiet place and sit or lay down. Concentrate on a point in the wall, ceiling, or on an object nearby. It can be the lamp on the ceiling, a part of a window, or a TV screen (just make sure it's turned off). It should be easily observable so you won't have to turn your head or neck in a weird or uncomfortable position.
Now all you have to do is to concentrate on the point you chose with your eyes open for a whole ten minutes. If your mind wanders, gently focus on the object once again. Your thoughts will stop immediately. If your eyes will start drifting, return them to the object. That's it, you are ready to go. If everything is ready, you may start now, good luck.
- After three minutes...
- How was the exercise? Did you find it easy, or was it hard to accomplish? Have you managed to focus on one point for the whole exercise, or did your mind wander? What thoughts appeared during the exercise? When you noticed your mind producing thoughts, have you managed to return your focus to the object?
If you have followed the guidelines your mind probably started to wander and different thoughts popped continuously. This is actually good news. It's probably the first time you became aware of your thought stream. You see, there is an endless chatter inside your mind, which the majority of people are completely unaware of. What usually happens is when a thought appears, you start dealing with it straight away, which in turn leads to another thought and so on with constant mumbling inside our mind. This is a brain that doesn't know how to control its own thoughts. When dealing with negative thoughts/emotions this situation is even worse, as having negative thoughts just brings more of them, and as we have already learned, negativity creates energy blockage and illness in our physical body.
- So the simplest and immediate most effective way to control our thoughts is to learn how to quiet them down. You already learned how to do so in our previous exercise. Mind cleansing is a powerful tool to master one's thoughts. It doesn't even matter if you can't mute your thoughts completely. Practice makes perfect. The more you'll exercise, the easier it will become for you. Several minutes a day will take you a very long distance.
Please note, that although mind cleansing is a powerful tool in energy unblocking and curing one's physical body, it will probably take quite some time to see any results. To assess if you are on the right track, it is recommended to conduct a body scan once a week or so. This will help you see if there is any change in your overall health. What usually happens is that a smaller illness might start healing before the "big" ones. If that is the case, you are on the right track.
- That's it. You have completed the third lesson. Before we continue, there is a small questionnaire to make sure you understood everything right.
Q - Joey keeps a healthy lifestyle but has chronic health issues. What can you recommend him to do?
There is nothing he can do. His health issues are a given, and he will need to learn to live with them.
❌ Wrong answer. All health problems can be cured.
He needs to eat healthier.
❌ Wrong answer. Joey is sick because there is an energy block inside his body. Changing one’s diet doesn't change energy flow inside of him.
There is an energy flow interruption in his body. He needs to unblock it. Daily walks in the park might be a good start.
✅ Right answer. The basis of any illness is an interruption in the energy flow. Adding some sort of daily training will start moving the blocked energy.
Q - Although your friend eats healthy, and trains regularly, he is getting sick several times throughout the winter. What may be the cause for that?
He trains too much.
❌ Wrong answer. Although training too much is never a wise decision, this is not why your friend is sick all the time.
His friends are constantly sick and infect him whenever he visits them.
❌ Wrong answer. While viruses may cause a disease and illness. If your energy runs smoothly throughout your body, even if a virus does enter your body, you won't feel a thing and won't develop any illness whatsoever.
Your friend is living in an area with really cold winters.
❌ Wrong answer. Nothing outside of you can create illness inside of you.
Your friend holds a lot of anger over his parents. This is the reason he is regularly getting sick.
✅ correct! While it is generally good for one to train on a regular basis. If you hold negative thoughts or emotions, it will affect the energy flow inside your body, eventually creating an illness such as the common cold.
Q - I'm doing mind cleanse but can't stop thinking. Am I doing something wrong?
Mind cleanse is not for everybod
❌ Wrong answer. Although this is not an easy exercise, mind cleanse is suitable for everyone.
Relax. There is no right or wrong. don't fight your thoughts. Just return your look to the object you chose and keep your focus on it
❌ correct! The purpose of the exercise is teaching you to focus, paying attention to your thoughts stream and gradually reducing them. Eventually return you possess the power to control your own thoughts.
Q - I'm doing mind cleanse for several days now but haven't noticed any difference in my thoughts/health. Why is that?
Mind cleanse is a powerful tool, but it's not a silver bullet.
✅ correct! Mind cleansing is a powerful tool helping regenerate body energy flow, and quiet down one's thoughts. This in turn will start curing one's body. However, these are slow processes and will take time to fully flourish. You need to be patient and trust the process.
This is probably not the right exercise for you
❌ Wrong answer. Your chronic illnesses took time to develop. It will take time for them to be cured.